locked Re: Grid Tracker

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

You can customize your Alerts on the Alerts Tab under the Settings (all except Counties), and chose which ones you want.  Turing on Audio Alerts under Settings>Call Roster will sound "New Hit" for anything you have identified as "Wanted".   In my own setup, I have this turned on so I can audio alert the Counties, and thus get "New Hit" for everything I have selected as "Wanted".  I just have to look see which field is highlighted to see which Alert(s) the "New Hit" was intended.  So you can either turn off what you don't Want, or customize in the Alerts Tab.  Good Luck and 73, Herb WB8ASI