From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin 2E0MNV
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 11:50 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Grid Tracker

[Edited Message Follows]

Apologies if this is out of the scope of the forum, so I will take a slap on the hand if it is.  It's just I have a grid tracker question and I think someone must think I'm pulling their leg, because I've asked a few times now on the Grid Tracker group but no one has responded.

What does "New Hit" mean?  I genuinely do not know and I cannot seem to find the answer.  I mean Grid Tracker is great, but it keeps shouting "New Hit" and I really, genuinely, do not know what that means.  Anyone know?