locked Re: Dark mode in WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc2

Bill Somerville

On 02/01/2021 16:08, Austin 2E0MNV wrote:
I use everything in Dark mode, my entire Mac OS X, Safari and WSJT-X.  When you run WSJT-X in dark mode though, you have to set the colours up manually.  Some of the highlighting for me was white text on bright yellow background which is really hard to see.  Go in the colour settings and change it all.
 Hi Austin,

you are correct, but he reported issue was with the Color Highlight Scheme window ("Menu->View->Color highlighting scheme").