From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of JP Tucson, AZ
Sent: 2. tammikuuta 2021 7:05
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 2.3.0-rc2 STILL NOT LOGGING PROPERLY!

Yes, I am using 2.3.0-rc2!

And when I reported this after the FT RU, others ALSO DID report the same thing.

To be clear - the info needed to log; the sig rpt & location, ARE CLEARLY listed EVERYTIME in the exchange, but it is not getting transferred to the logging sub-window.

I kept forgetting to snip & save an image because I wanted to continue working the contest.

73 - John - N7GHZ