locked Re: 2.3.0-rc2 STILL NOT LOGGING PROPERLY!

Reino Talarmo

John,

I could not get from your mails what actually happens. It could be what I call “interleaved QSOs challenge”.  Your ALL.txt lines well before and including logging time could give a hint, but without knowing exactly what you did and when it may be difficult to deduct how to try repeat what you are experiencing.

The auto sequence is designed for a single call from the first message containing two call signs to the logging prompt, if activated, and logging. Any transmission initiation to another station would break the sequence.

At least all instances I have identified have had “wrong sequence” due my own action.

73, Reino OH3mA

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of JP Tucson, AZ
Sent: 2. tammikuuta 2021 7:05
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 2.3.0-rc2 STILL NOT LOGGING PROPERLY!

Yes, I am using 2.3.0-rc2!

And when I reported this after the FT RU, others ALSO DID report the same thing. 

To be clear - the info needed to log; the sig rpt & location, ARE CLEARLY listed EVERYTIME in the exchange, but it is not getting transferred to the logging sub-window.

I kept forgetting to snip & save an image because I wanted to continue working the contest.

73 - John - N7GHZ

Join main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.