locked Re: Annoyance!

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-01-01 10:26 AM, avaughan585@... wrote:
I would like to think it was something as simple as that, but this
happens randomly at any time, not during periods of inactivity.
The windows "USB Selective Suspend" is notoriously unreliable. It
will occur for a variety of reasons unrelated to inactivity. That
is why *all* of my Windows systems have the Power Options set for
High Performance with USB Selective Suspend disabled when the computer
is plugged in (I do not use battery when running WSJTX, etc.).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-01-01 10:26 AM, avaughan585@... wrote:
I would like to think it was something as simple as that,  but this happens randomly at any time, not during periods of inactivity.  I'll be making multiple QSOs and then suddenly, audio through speakers. It'll happen at a critical moment half way through a QSO with a rare DX station