locked Re: Annoyance!

Austin 2E0MNV

It happens any time, but just to clarify, it doesn't happen mid transmission.  It happens in between transmissions.  You never know when it will happen, but you hit TX and the sound goes to the speakers instead of the rig.  Restarting WSJTX fixes it, but the other thing I noticed is in the midi setup in Mac Os, the output volume for the USB Audio Codec has reset back to 100%. I usually set it to about -30dB so as not to overdrive.  I wonder if anyone has observed the same behaviour and if it is a known problem with a fix