locked Calibration?

Ken Arck AH6LE

Hi All

I run WSJT-10, WSJT-x and MAP65 for my various digital escapades.

I remember when originally installing one of them, one of the installation steps was the soundcard being checked and some parameters being calibrated but I don't remember which program did that.

Does anyone know which one does (from what I've seen, I don't believe they all do although I am leaning towards WSJT-10 being the one that does.

Also, how to force the calibration routine again?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Controllers
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
https://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave.
We offer complete turn-key repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"
[]