locked Re: Auto Uploading to LOTW and QRZ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Good morning, Ronnie

I use a DXKEEPER add on LogPublisher program that does exactly what your looking for. I use it with JTALERT. Once the contact is completed and logged into WSJTX and automatically sent to DXKEEPER , LogPublisher sends it QRZ AND HRDlognet. I then use QRZ to upload contacts to LOTW. I am not a contester or avid award chaser. So this works for me. You can try the program for free. Cost about 10 Euro.

+ To be clear,

1. DXKeeper and the other components of the DXLab Suite are entirely free.

2. DXKeeper can submit QSOs to LoTW directly, either automatically as they are logged, or with two mouse clicks to submit all QSOs not yet submitted to LoTW.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ