locked Re: Annoyance!

Jim Bennett <w6jhb@...>

I used to have that problem on my Mac computers. From what I was able to determine, Apple changed something in the way they handle USB2. It is NOT an RFI problem. You can try the 44,000 baud setting, which will greatly help, but is not a cure-all. If you have a USB3 port, give that a try - it also seems to help. Another thing that worked 100 percent for me was to route your USB audio device through a USB to Thunderbolt adapter.

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA

On Dec 31, 2020, at 9:01 AM, avaughan585@... wrote:

Yep, that was already in place. Already done. It happens once in a while and random