my steps work, if you find a spot first , then go searching and poucing...

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 8:48 AM Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Agree –but I often wish to move my transmit frequency during a transmission without losing the ham I’m receiving.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 8:44
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Mouse configuration?

if you right click and let both receive and transmit go together, then when you click on a " qso partner" only receive will move and your transmit will stay, if you have 'hold Tx Freq' selected

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 8:41 AM Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Also agree.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 8:09

I agree this would be very helpful

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 7:56 AM Markku SM5FLM <marsip@...> wrote:

Is it possible to change mouse configuration?

I use shift+right click very often for setting the tx-frequency, but it requires both hands

I rather have this function on the left mouse click. (Which is mapped to set rx-frequency, and which almost never use).

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry