locked Re: Log checking

Robert Bencsko

JTAlert is a great add on to WSJT-x.  I use it in conjunction with Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) Yes it cost but not bad for all the features that I use in it.  JTAlert uploads to my QRZ log, eQSL and then I manually send to LoTW.  The best features of JTAlert is being able to send a text message if your trying to contact someone and they are equipped.  It will also alert you for many different things if you are working towards a award or working a special event.
JTAlert will also automatically log to some of your other free logging programs with one click.
A MUST TRY!
On 12/27/2020 5:18 PM Bill Parris <aa4r@...> wrote:

I use JTAlert in conjunction with WSJTx.  After working a station, WSJTx transfers that station's data into ACLog.  All working fine, however on occassion JTAlert will indicate that I have worked a station b4 but WSJTx indicates that I have not.  I know that JTAlert uses the ACLog file as its source and I assume that WSJTx uses its own file (ADIF as I understand).  How can I get the files the same?  Can I download the ACLog ADIF file into WSJTx's ADIF file?  Or what would be the safest thing to do?  This is not a critical problem, just happens infrequently.  Thanks so much.  This group is an outstanding information source.  At 82 I could not operate without it.  73, Bill, AA4R

Bob Bencsko - W7AMC

Las Vegas, NV  DM26