locked Re: USB Audio CODEC

Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...>

Later models have that resolved.

Bob, K4TAX

On Dec 27, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Ria, N2RJ <rjairam@...> wrote:

I had one and the noise floor was very high. There are mods but I’ve never tried it.

73
Ria
N2RJ
On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 7:53 PM Don Roden <donroden@...> wrote:
Maybe for the 756Pro, but for LOTS of radios, the SignaLink represents
a simple solution for FT8.    Some rigs use CAT to turn on the front
microphone which defeats the rear digital mode audio.   Some do .....
Some dont.
DOn W4DNR