locked Re: Not releasing FT-991A from split mode

Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...>

Are you by chance running any other software or running WSJT-X via another application?    I've seen cases where closing an application does not release certain  parameters with other radios.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 12/27/2020 9:05 AM, Bart N5BLP via groups.io wrote:
Running version 2.2.2 with a Yeasu FT-991A.  I have WSJT-X running split through rig control.

When WSJT-X closes out, it does not release the radio from split mode - I have to do that manually.  It didn't do that with my Kenwood TS-480.

Do any other 991A users have this also?

Bart N5BLP