locked Re: Hamlib error on ft991.

Bill Somerville

On 25/12/2020 23:33, chrisdg4kvi@... wrote:
Merry Christmas. I recently loaded MMSSTV to receive the ISS. All seems fine but now WSJT is reporting a Hamlib error. Tried everything (obviously not) so does anyone have any ideas? This has been working fine until today.
OM,

there's little we can help you with if you do not share the error message, including the details. Hint, on MS Windows, if you get message box from WSJT-X, hit Ctrl+C as soon as it appears. That copies the whole contents of the message box text to the Windows clipboard ready to be pasted into a reply here.