locked Re: Hamlib error on ft991.

neil_zampella

Did the previous program release the COM port?    That may be the issue.  I'd shut everything down, restart the computer (do not shut down as it actually does a hibernation save of the current state) and see if it still happens.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 12/25/2020 5:33 PM, chrisdg4kvi@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Merry Christmas. I recently loaded MMSSTV to receive the ISS. I also used the RT systems to safe the memories. All seemed fine but now WSJT is reporting a Hamlib error. Tried everything (obviously not) so does anyone have any ideas? This has been working fine until today.