locked Re: Band Activity Filtering and DXCC Names

chuckc192000@...

Edited

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 08:12 PM, neil_zampella wrote:

That's not going to FILTER the band activity window in WSJT-X.  It will give him a utility and another screen that will do what he wants, but its not going to filter anything in WSJT-X.    Just saying  .. use THIS UTILITY without giving context doesn't help.

The answer to the original question is, no,  there's no available filtering of the decode window in WSJT-X other than showing CQ stations only.    As far as showing DXCC on non-CQ stations, it can't do that.   Again, third-party utilities will do that for you.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Thanks for the info!  I was afraid that was the case but I wanted to make sure there weren't creative ways to use Colors to do filtering.  Only showing DXCC names on CQ calls seems overly restrictive -- you can also call someone who is sending their final 73.  I may take a crack at modifying the source code to remove that restriction.  I do use GridTracker -- I may just rely on that instead.

--
Chuck, WB4UIH