From: Tom M0LTE
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:51 PM
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] QO-100

Hi Paul

Virtual audio cable software is what you’re looking for.

Ship the audio from SDR Console to WSJT-X’s audio input, and ship the
audio from WSJT-X’s output to SDR Console’s audio input.

Not sure about PTT since I don’t have a TX-capable SDR, but my guess is
it would be through TS2000 emulation and a pair of virtual serial ports
tied together, WSJT-X on one end, SDR Console on the other.

Cheers
Tom M0LTE

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 12:46, Paul Coddington via groups.io
<paul.coddington@...> wrote:

Hi

I would like to run WSJT-x (FT8 etc) on QO-100 by way of SDR-Console and
an
ADLAM Pluto.

Any ideas would be welcome, I am currently using wsjt-x v2.1.2 but I
could
easly update this if would help.

Thanks
Paul M1BKL