locked sticky Re: Mac M1 Memory Error

Jim Bennett <w6jhb@...>

HI Ken - yeah, I’m an eBay seller (19th century postage stamps) and I’m by my computer pretty much all day, so I see a bazillion emails from my Groups.io subscriptions. :-)

I ran into the same situation with the memory thing and after some searching I found those commands documented in a message from Bill G4WJS. As I recall, this is something that will eventually be fixed in WSJT-X. Soon, I hope! :-)

73, Jim / W6JHB

On Dec 16, 2020, at 10:33 AM, Ken Hendrickson <Kensown@...> wrote:

Jim, you are amazing. You must monitor this group pretty closely.
Thank you for your quick response. I hope others who take the plunge and get a new M1 Mac will see this solution.
I have only one question. Is this something that needs to be fixed in wsjt-x or in Mac OS?
Thanks again for your quick response.
73, Ken / w6bzy