locked Re: No Audio being transmitted

Jim Preston N6VH

On 12/10/2020 2:50 PM, Bill McGowan wrote:
I’m sure you’re familiar with this lament, but I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure why my IC 7100 won’t transmit data on FT8. The CAT works fine, received data (CQ’s) are displayed as well as QSO’s. My xmit light comes on, my Power Supply shows a jump in current, the lower left text box shows me responding to CQ’s, but no response and none when I call CQ either. The time sync is exact and I’m using the Codex for inbound and outgoing audio. Please help a newbie. What am I missing?????????

Thanks in advance.
Bill KC1EO
Bill,

Have you looked at pskreporter?

https://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

I just checked, and your call is being received in several places in the USA, as well as in Japan. Your audio is definitely being transmitted.

73,

Jim N6VH