locked No Audio being transmitted

Bill McGowan

I’m sure you’re familiar with this lament, but I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure why my IC 7100 won’t transmit data on FT8. The CAT works fine, received data (CQ’s) are displayed as well as QSO’s. My xmit light comes on, my Power Supply shows a jump in current, the lower left text box shows me responding to CQ’s, but no response and none when I call CQ either. The time sync is exact and I’m using the Codex for inbound and outgoing audio. Please help a newbie. What am I missing?????????

Thanks in advance.
Bill KC1EO

On Dec 10, 2020, at 12:39 PM, David Feldman via groups.io <wb0gaz@...> wrote:

OK thank you everyone - this is extremely helpful. I am beginner in WSJT so I had not fully explored the software. The information and references I am sure will let me configure my two-receiver application.

Thank you again!