locked Re: WSJT-X and transvertors

William Cullison

Peter,

Happy I could help in a small way. Best of luck.

73s
Bill WA8VIH EL98

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 1:55 AM 2E0PWX <peter.white@...> wrote:
hi bill

i think they have improved a lot over time like a lot of things looking
at some of the specs

i understand they are a compromise and may be some ups and down, i posed
the question to get an idea of some of these so i could make an informed
choice before i spend any money

i have a commercial 2/70 antenna which is a good match on both bands so
i was looking at a 2m transverter first

my SDR is pretty good, but the down converter i use with it for HF does
drift badly

thanks for some things to consider

peter

2E0PWX

On Tue, 08/12/2020 01:08, William Cullison wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I confess that I hadn't checked the recent specs at the transverter
> store. I'll need to check them out before I say anything further about
> them

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com/