locked Re: WSTJ-X error message

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Have you turned off all Power Saving for USB hubs?   You'll have to do that in the Device Manager by selecting each USB hub, finding the Power tab (if it has one) and uncheck the 'allow system to turn off' (or similar) box.

It could also be a problem with RFi hitting the cable.  Does it happen on certain bands?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 12/7/2020 10:21 AM, Pocket Change via groups.io wrote:

The error message shown in the attached file started popping up about four weeks ago. When that happens FT8 stops decoding and CAT control is lost.
It happens at random times and I can't find any other error message.
Equipment here is Icom 7300 with PC that has lots of memory with Windows 10 which is upto date. i also use HRD latest version. If I restart PC the system goes away and sometimes if I close and reopen Digital Master in HRD WSJT-X will restart.
Any suggestions what might cause this intermittent problem?

Roger ZF1RC