locked Re: Callouts indicate a new one when it is not

N2TK, Tony

Dave,

Fat finger syndrome. It is TZ1CE

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Garber
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 11:17 AM
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Callouts indicate a new one when it is not

tz1e  or was it the tz1ce on 12m ft8 right now.   or do they have a different call on cw mode

Dave Garber

VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 10:54 AM N2TK, Tony via groups.io <tony.kaz=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Bill,

JTAlert and WSJT working fine with selection the colors only in JTAlert. And JTAlert is showing the colors fine in WSJT too.

But I have a periodic issue. As an example this morning on 12M TZ1E was calling CQ. It did not show up Green in either JTAlert or WSJT. I caught this with a glance at the screen. I worked him.

In JTAlert under Wanted DXCC for individual band Mali was on the right “Wanted” screen.

Prior to today I have not worked TZ on any digital mode. I had worked it before on 12M CW and SSB.

Anything I am missing in the setup?

Tnx

N2TK, Tony