From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Shorney
Sent: November 25, 2020 10:38 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Hound Settings

What Bill said, but you also need a good knowledge of how your radio works
to run without CAT split or entirely without CAT. WSJT-X will auto-QSY your
audio for you but you need to ensure that it all fits in your passband. That
may involve tweaking your base RF frequency a little bit but completely
do-able.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:42:55 -0500
"Jim W" <jamesw.va3xov@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

So, I missed that part in the Help File. My bad. Thanks for the
explanation for a newbie Hound!!!

73s

Jim

VA3XOV