locked Re: Another casualty of MS update related to speaker output device.

Steven Rutledge

I'm not sure if my unsolved problem is related but ever since I installed the program on W10 machine, I have receive lock-up continually on receive, no pattern.  I have tried everything suggested with no luck.  It will run for five minutes and then it will run for two hours.  However, until a day ago, when it locked up, the green bar in the receive column would freeze in place.  Now it simply disappears.  I'm looking very hard for a machine with Windows 7.  Windows 10 is a crime foisted on users.

Steve, N4JQQ