From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Somerville
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 7:00 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Callouts indicate a new one when it is not

Tony,

you can substitute the WSJT-X ADIF log file with one of your choice, but as I said, you will not necessarily get the same results as WSJT-X does not tale account of QSL confirmations. Why do you want two different decode highlighting options, If JTAlert is doing what you want then turn off the WSJT-X internal highlighting.

On 23/11/2020 11:27, N2TK, Tony via groups.io wrote:

Bill,
Thanks for the info. Is it possible to update the WSJT's log file with the
same ADIF file I used to update JTAlert?
N2TK, Tony