setting "mic" audio.
3) the flashing LINE LED on DK II indicates you have selected
"Headset microphone (microHAM CODEC)" *FOR INPUT* (receive)
in WSJTX (however that is indicated in LINUX). You will need
to fix your File -> Settings -> Audio -> input selection in
WSJTX.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-11-21 4:59 PM, sd_wireless via groups.io wrote:
I am trying to get WSJT-X working with an IC-7000, Ubuntu, mhuxd, and a Digi Keyer II. At this point, rig control seems to be working fine. Where I am having problems is with audio.
One oddity I've noted appears to be driven by the choice of the "Rig" on the "Radio" tab. When I am running WSJT-X on Windows I select "Ham Radio Deluxe" as the "Rig" and the "Transmit Audio Source" on the "Radio" tab is available to me.
When I am running Ubuntu I am selecting "ICOM IC-7000" as the "Rig" and the "Transmit Audio Source" on the "Radio" tab is grayed and selected to "Front/Mic". The Digii Keyer II is also telling me the Mic is selected as the audio source. I know this because the "Line" light on the front of the device is flashing. When "Rear/Data" is selected (running on Windows and using HRD) the light is solid red, indicating the audio source is the rear data port.
Is there any way to get WSJT-X to allow me to select the "Rear/Data" port when the "Rig" is set to "ICOM IC-7000"?
Note, the behavior of WSJT-X and the Digi Keyer do not change regardless of the "Mode" setting on the IC-7000. They both function the same regardless of whether USB or RTTY are selected on the radio.