locked 2.3.0 rc2 Unexpected behavior

Gary Rogers

When conducting a QSO, my partner will send R-xx to which i reply RR73...I rearm the enable TX button...My partner did not receive my RR73 and resends R-xx...Instead of replying back to my partner with another RR73, RC2 goes into CQ TX6...In previous versions if the RR73 was not received, as long as the enable tx button was armed, it would resend RR73...Under under RC2, it is now necessary to click on the partner's R-xx to resend my RR73. Is this the intended behavior?

FT8 example today:

CQ VE3XET EN58

VE3XET KO3F DM12

KO3F VE3XET -08

VE3XET KO3F R -10

KO3F VE3XET RRR

VE3XET KO3F 73 At this point I've logged the QSO, DX call and grid boxes have cleared and I've rearmed Enable TX, but VE3XET did not hear my 73

KO3F VE3XET RRR Here RC2 transmits CQ KO3F DM12 instead of VE3XET KO3F 73 as it has in previous versions.

Clear DX call and grid after logging is checked. Running on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

Let me know if you need more info Gary KO3F