locked Re: Receive Locking Up With Windows 10

Lars Berg

I had the same problem. I tried the DG2YCB clone and the decode problem is gone.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-x-improved/files/WSJT-X_v2.3.0/

Copy from Uwe:

” - I kept the DX-optimized FT8 and FT4 decoders from previous version 2.2.2.”

The drawback is that it might be some more ghosts, but that I can live with.

Lars SM3CCM

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10