locked Re: logging to HRD issue

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

Charlie,  There are instructions further up in the thread from one of the team members, but I am pasting them again here.

" it's on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt1zI1avx0&t=1s

Also in our online manual: https://support.hamradiodeluxe.com/support/solutions/articles/51000052684-qso-forwarding"

As far as Kaspersky, I couldn't find where to do anything with website settings, or whitelists or exclusions, but it wasn't the website itself, it was the auto refresh of the current activity and the Last QSO map that was being blocked, being treated as a malicious app or function as I recall.  was just easier to remove Kaspersky completely and go with another security package.