locked sticky Re: Windows audio and sleep mode #AudioIssues

Steven Rutledge

I was just about to follow up on a post I made earlier, actually several.  My receive was locking up after a period of time with new Windows 10 computer.  I'm not an IT guy so I was confounded.  I finally discovered it was the sleep mode on Winows 10.  I don't think I never had my Windows 7 desktop or laptops go into sleep mode.  In fact, I'm not sure I knew it existed.  I leave them on all the time.  Anyway, I started fooling around with sleep mode and it appears that was the problem, I hope.  Just actually came to that conclusion this morning.  Thanks to all who tried to help me out earlier.

73,

Steve, N4JQQ