From: KI5EGH via groups.io <KI5EGH@...>
To: main <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 08:10 AM
Subject: [WSJTX] RX Window blank, Waterfall full and radio shows large activity

FT8 has been working fine then on occasion the RX screen would be blank and then start to populate.  Now it is blank all the time.  The waterfall in WSJTX shows heavy activity and I can hear it in the radio.  The decode button flashes but still nothing in the RX window.  I have downloaded the latest version, followed the YouTube videos for setup with the IC-7300 again and even checked all the security/firewall settings to ensure WSJTX is authorized through.

I am lost.  Any help out there?

Thank you,
Mike
KI5EGH