locked Re: WSPRD executable will decode from the audio file reliably - so why won't JT9?

Clint Turner

To follow up on the earlier question - and in the spirit of sharing, I have documented what is required, using v2.3.0-rc1, to properly decode FST4W signals that are now being transmitted on the 2200 and 630 meter band using just the jt9 executable:

http://ka7oei.blogspot.com/2020/10/using-jt9-executable-to-receive-fst4w.html

The above may be of interest to those who wish to decode FST4W transmissions using the bare minimum software.  Thanks to Joe and the crew for pointing me in the right direction.

73,
Clint, KA7OEI