As listed in the WSJT-X User Guide's Windows installation requirements:

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.2.2.html#INSTALL_WIN

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 10/22/2020 8:46 AM, drossm@... wrote:

Which Open-SSL file and its download location?

David VA3MJR

On 2020-10-22 3:52 a.m., neil_zampella wrote:

Um ... the program is up to 2.2.2 with a new release candidate 2.3.0-RC1.

Try upgrading?         Then have you installed the proper Open-SSL file as I'm assuming you're on Windows.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 10/22/2020 2:46 AM, Panos wrote:
Hi. Fetching doesn't work even I have downoladed the file from ARRL the same mentioned before error message persists.