locked Re: Why no auto updating of logs?

Anthony Luscre

LOG4OM v2 works well and is free.

LOGic 9 from PDA is a commercial product that also works well

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 9:46 AM Pete Ritter via groups.io <cpritter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Why does wsjt-x not include automatic logging to LoTW, QRZ, etc?  I suppose the answer is "because there are other apps that do that so why expend the effort?".  That's a reasonable answer but the other apps can be tricky to configure, have large footprints, and have features that many of us would never use.  It couldn't be difficult for wsjt-x developers to include support for at least the LoTW APIs.

I don't expect it to happen and as I said I believe that's reasonable. So what is the best option for a simple, low-frills logging app that plays nicely with wsjt-x?

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry