From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of jdpmail
Sent: 17. lokakuuta 2020 15:59
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] No decode in 2.2.2 after upgrade from 2.1

Hi, Thanks for the add.  I had been running WSJT 2.1 without a problem. I upgraded to 2.2.2 and now I cannot get anything to decode.  Computer OS Win 10.  I see the signals in the waterfall.  The decode flashes put nothing decodes.  Singal in the green. I have tried going back to 2.1 now it doesn't decode.  Then went back to 2.2.2 still the same.
Any suggestions.
Thanks.
Jim
KA3GKG