locked Re: Confused, need help

Jim Bacher - WB8VSU

David, your version of wsjt is too old. Download and install the current version.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...
On Oct 5, 2020, at 4:38 PM, David <dokrent@...> wrote:

I haven't used WSJT-X for a year. I hooked everything up as I have done before, same computer and other equipment, and used version 1.8. Rig control worked fine, waterfall showed signals, I can see the monitor button is on, and I see the decode button flash after reception, but nothing appears in the band activity window. Okay, decided I might as well update to 2.2 and loaded that one. Great news, band activity and decode is back, but no rig control. Both configurations are exactly the same. I can send PSK31 using Ham Radio Deluxe without a problem. Suggestions?  WIN10