locked Re: #FTDX-3000

Eddy van Keulen

Hi Jim,

You need a virtual COM port (VCP) driver for the USB chip set in the FTDX3000. The manufacturer of the chip set is Silicon Labs (www.silabs.com). I found the following link: Yaesu USB Driver Update - MorseTutor.com
Hopefully this helps getting you started.

Eddy, W6EDY

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 15:11, James Quick
<n4ule@...> wrote:

Trying to set up my FTDX-3000 on a new Windows 10 Home computer. I would like to use the radios USB port for operation. I can't seem to get Windows to recognize the com port. If there is anyone that can help this 83 year old it would be a big help. Thank you for your help or advice.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
n4ule@...