locked sticky Re: Windows audio and sleep mode #AudioIssues

rcktscientist64

Mine did that when the screen saver came on on the HDMI monitor. I disabled the audio driver for that monitor and it has worked since.

Bruce - K5WBM

On Sep 18, 2020, at 3:56 PM, Frank W2YK <W2YK@arrl.net> wrote:

´╗┐When my PC turns the screen off (not sleep mode), and then wakes up again, WSJT receives OK. But when I try to transmit, the CAT/PTT stuff works OK, but no audio is sent to the rig. I have to restart WSJT to actually transmit a signal. I just changes PCs, and this didn't happen with my previous PC. Both were running Win10 through a microKeyerIII to a Yaesu FTDX101. This may be more of a PC question... I just don't know where to look...

Thanks, Frank W2YK