locked sticky Windows audio and sleep mode #AudioIssues

Frank W2YK

When my PC turns the screen off (not sleep mode), and then wakes up again, WSJT receives OK.  But when I try to transmit, the CAT/PTT stuff works OK, but no audio is sent to the rig.  I have to restart WSJT to actually transmit a signal.  I just changes PCs, and this didn't happen with my previous PC.  Both were running Win10 through a microKeyerIII to a Yaesu FTDX101.  This may be more of a PC question...  I just don't know where to look...

Thanks, Frank W2YK