Re: Is it possible/acceptable to use EU VHF Contest mode for other contests?

Bill Somerville

Hi Sam and Ed,

that is not quite correct. The Tx contest serial number starts at one and is reset to one when the Contest Log is cleared ("Menu->File->Reset Cabrillo Log"). It is incremented by one after each successful QSO is logged. The user may change the serial number at any time using the spin box control labelled "Tx#". The current value of the Tx serial number is persisted between sessions.

On 09/09/2020 16:29, Sam Birnbaum via groups.io wrote:
Hi,

The serial number is incremented automatically. It start with the number of records that are already in the contest log. It you clear the contest log at the beginning of the contest iit will start with One (1). It then increments it as it logs the QSOs

73,

Sam W2JDB