locked sticky Re: Trouble launching WSJTX on Mac 64bit os 10.12.6 #mac

Paul Mitchell

G’day Michael,

I run 32 GBytes of which 18 is gobbled up. How much memory are you running please? RAM that is. I am also Ron macOS 10.15.6

Kind regards,

Paul.

On 9 Sep 2020, at 10:55 am, Michael Rieger via groups.io <thedivemen=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello everyone. I just joined this group today and have a question that hopefully can be answered. Please forgive me if this has already been covered; I tried to find documentation on this issue without any success. The download and install of the program went just fine. However when I try to launch the program I get 2 error messages about shared memory. I have attached screenshots below. Does anyone know why this is happening and a possible remedy for it?

Thanks,

Michael Rieger
KJ7BRM<Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 5.34.51 PM.png><Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 5.34.57 PM.png>