locked sticky Trouble launching WSJTX on Mac 64bit os 10.12.6 #mac

thedivemen@...

Hello everyone.  I just joined this group today and have a question that hopefully can be answered.  Please forgive me if this has already been covered; I tried to find documentation on this issue without any success.  The download and install of the program went just fine.  However when I try to launch the program I get 2 error messages about shared memory.  I have attached screenshots below.  Does anyone know why this is happening and a possible remedy for it?

Thanks,

Michael Rieger
KJ7BRM