locked sticky Re: Ubuntu 20.04 Compiling From Source #linux

Stan

Hello

Well, it looks like I smiled too soon, hihi.  The 2.2.2 is up and running but does not engage with pulse audio on tx. The TX audio out slider on right side of main screen is greyed out. When I key the ttyUSB.. all works with tx function but the pulse pavucontrol doesn't start.

I have had no trouble with Xubuntu 18.04 and WSJTX v2.2.1

Stan, KA1ZE

'Kari
On 7.9.2020 18.44, stanka1ze@... wrote:
Kari,