Re: WSJTX not Decoding + No Transmit Power being sent through radio

Grumpyguy

Hi Neil,

Yes, I read that and ordered both the Xiegu -Cable for cat control along with the DigiMod-3.  The cat control is no problem.  Like Al, stated I believe its going to be in the Digimod-3 sound card itself.

73

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.