From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...>
Sent: 03 September 2020 17:39
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Waterfall active but no decodes #WSPR

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: fix typo]

David,

did you check the rig menu options I mentioned? Without those you could be on the wrong frequency or sideband while your rig's VFO shows the expected frequency.

How is your rig connected to your PC for audio and CAT?

On 03/09/2020 17:36, DAVID GRIFFITHS wrote:

Hi Bill
I have run another test paying particular attention to the points you raise. I can also confirm that the computer is changing the radio's frequencies to exactly the right value. But still no decodes. Again, the receiving data is shown on the screen but not the transmitted data. I sat by the rig whilst it went through the sequence. What should I try next?
Kind regards
David Griffiths