locked Re: WSJTX not Decoding + No Transmit Power being sent through radio

Grumpyguy

Hi Reino,

I'm using DigiMod-3 as my audio interface between the pc and radio.  It was highly recommended and now I'm finding that several people have had  hit and miss success with it.  I will try finding an replacement for it today and give that a try.

73, Derek - N2ZOD

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.