locked Re: TS2000 and signal link problem

Georgina Joyce

Hello All,

I think I might have an accessible multimeter. Could someone tell me what sockets / pin holes are for ground and audio within the SignalLink? I can remove the jumper module and test to see if the radio is putting audio out and the signal doesn't make it to the USB lead. It will take a lot of sighted support but it adds to my learning.

Thanks,

On 6 Sep 2020, at 17:49, Georgina Joyce <gena@...> wrote:

Hello,

No I don't use SSB for voice. I don't understand why audio is so easily stopped from the ACC2 port if that is what it is designed for.

Thanks,

On 6 Sep 2020, at 16:48, Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...> wrote:

Hello Georgina,

If you will use your TS200 also for voice QSOs, then you should note that there are  lot of settings to be done, when switching between WSJT-X and SSB in addition to mic connector change. If I were you I would use ACC2 for data and mic for SSB, TS2000 is designed for that.

I am not a  TS2000 nor Signalink user and could only help based on manuals of those equipment, sri. In any case you first need to get audio working between PC and Signalink, including Windows security settings.

73, Reino OH3mA