locked Re: TS2000 and signal link problem

Georgina Joyce

Hello,

I see from the Tigertronics FAQs that there is an audio jumper inside the SL does this need putting into place?

As for the other jumpers, I have purchased the SL-MOD-13K which is supposed to be plug n play. This is the most interesting definition I have heard.

If there is another interface I could use with the TS 2000 I would give it serious consideration.

73
On 6 Sep 2020, at 00:34, Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:

in addition, check the jumpers to be correct position for the kw cable, inside the signalink

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 12:22 PM Sam Birnbaum via groups.io<w2jdb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill,
Thanks. Will do when I get back back from the park.

Sam W2JDB