locked Re: TS2000 and signal link problem

Georgina Joyce

Hello,
What socket is the audio out? I am sure I have tried both sockets with headphones. But I would like to try again?

With front panel controls facing you the rear panel consisting of:

From left to right; USB to PC RJ45 to radio 3.4mm socket 1 3.5mm socket 2?

Thanks,

On 5 Sep 2020, at 19:24, d_ziolkowski <dan.ziolkowski@...> wrote:

Sam-

the Signalink is not a CAT device, therefore it does not have a baud rate.

it is an audio card, with a PTT for transmit, and as Bill has said, use VOX.

It does have a monitor output on rear which can be monitored for proper audio out of the signalink with a headset.

Dan KC2STA

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 1:52 PM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

> I only have one SL-CAB-13K cable purchased from ML&S here in the UK a
> few weeks ago.
Be careful with *any* cable with a 13 pin DIN connector (like ACC2
in Kenwood transceivers or the ACC jack on the "small" Icoms).  It
is possible to connect the 13 pin DIN plug "upside down" (rotated
180 degrees).  When that happens, the expected connections are not
made - PTT via the ACC2 jack, audio in/audio out, etc. will not
work!

Check the ACC2 plug (DIN13) carefully before connecting it.  The TS-2000
ACC2 jack has its keyway at the *bottom* of the rig with pin 13 as the
lone pin on the top row of the plug/connector.  Because the key in the
plug often does not extend to the very edge of the shell, it it possible
to insert the plug into the socket such that pin 13 enters the keyway
and pins 1-12 of the plug connect (backward) to pins 12-1 of the socket.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

--
Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA